Eid Mubarak 2017: Ramadan Wishes: Eid Mubarak – Happy Eid Mubarak – Eid Mubarak 2017
Eid Mubarak 2017: Here is the list of wishes which we can send to our Muslim friends and relatives.
On that day, Muslim inhabitants will offer the alms to the poor people and do the prayer to Allah. They will ask Allah to promote the better growth and to present the strength to overcome all the problems.
Many people soon after waking up on Ramzan want to wish their friends and relatives.
They will think to pick the best greetings among all to keep them on all social media networks, and it may consume time to pick the desired one. Here there is the list of Greeting, and we can choose the one you want without wasting time.
Happy Eid Mubarak – Happy Eid Mubarak
- O You who believe! Enter absolutely into peace [Islam]. Do not follow in the footsteps of Satan. He is an outright enemy to you. (Koran: 2, 208)
- The taking of one innocent life is like taking all of mankind… and the saving of one life is like saving all of mankind. (Koran, 5:33)
- I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path [the truth]. (Koran 11:55-56)
- He is the One God; the Creator, the Initiator, the Designer. To Him belong the most beautiful names. Glorifying Him is everything in the heavens and the earth. He is the Almighty, most wise. (Koran 59:24)
- Whoever desires to meet his Lord, he should do good deeds and not associate anyone in the worship of his Lord. (Koran – 18:110)
- Sending you warm wishes on Eid and wishing that it brings your way ever joys and happiness. Remember me in your prayers.
- In every shared smile and laughter; In every silent prayer answered; In every opportunity that comes your way – may Allah bless you immensely! Eid Mubarak
- May Allah bring you joy, happiness, peace and prosperity on this blessed occasion. Wishing you and your family on this happy occasion of Eid! Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah flood your life with happiness on this occasion, your heart with love, your soul with spiritual, your mind with wisdom, wishing you a very Happy Eid.
- May the magic of this Eid bring lots of happiness in your life and may you celebrate it with all your close friends & may it fill your heart with wonders. Eid Mubarak
Happy Eid Wishes – Happy Eid Mubarak – happy eid mubarak in english: Eid Mubarak 2017
- The moon has been sighted
The samoosas are ready
Here comes EID so just go steady
Lots of dua”s is all i request
and just wanted to wish you all the BEST!!!
- When the sun has set, and day is done-
I”ll break this chain, but only one.
By the end of Ramadan, this whole chain will be all gone!
It”s time for Eid and lots of fun!!!
- May God send his Love like Sunshine
in his warm and gentle ways
to fill every corner of your Heart
and filled your Life with a lot of
Happiness like this EID DAY.
Wishing you EID MUBARAK.
A time for joy,
a time for togetherness,
and a time to remember my blessings…For me… it’s you! May Allah Bless you &
Give u all the joy u bring to my life!
- Of all the blessings that I treasure, no matter whether big or small, your friendship is what I treasure most of all. May Allah bless you with all the happiness you deserve. Eid Mubarak!
- Many are the wishes that are being sent your way, but the is a special one for a very happy Eid day!
- Look outside It’s so pleasant! Sun smiling for you, trees dancing for you, birds singing for you, because I requested them All to wish You – EID MUBARAK!
- Being with you makes me a very moment of mine a celebration. EID Mubarak!
- Before the golden sun rise, let me decorate each of the rays with wishes of Success, prosperous and Happiness for you and for your family. Happy Eid Mubarak!
- May you be guided by your faith in Allah & shine in his divine blessings. Eid Mubarak!
Five resolutions to make this Eid:
- Promise of self-restraint – Ramadan is all about self-restraint, so why not adopt this elsewhere in your life?
- Sponsor a child – With the Syrian refugee crisis ongoing, now is the perfect time to help via Save The Children, World Vision and Compassion.
- Practice being more tolerant – Strive to be more tolerant and understanding and more open-minded to ideas.
- Stop smoking – a popular one
- Try and eat less meat – It’s healthy and kind, so why not? Happy Eid Mubarak Eid Mubarak 2017
follow us on Phonemantra