Blue Whale game: One of the strangest things is you would ever come across, there is an internet trend growing in the popularity. That encourages it’s the participants hurt themselves in real life. This game is called as the “Blue Whale” game.
Blue Whale game, 50 days challenge makes people commit suicide:
The 50 days challenges require participants to receive the instructions from the administrator. Their final task is the commit to suicide. It may sound as horrible, the difficulty of Blue Whale game has been in existence for the last four years. The 100 deaths in United States, China and other countries have linked to this challenge over the last year. In two recent deaths in India have been associated with this sick challenge.
Here what you need to know about this challenge on Blue Whale game:
- Because of the Blue Whale game, a 9th standard student in Andheri in Mumbai jumped from building and died in Last month. In this week a 7th standard student in MP jumped off a third floor.
- The Blue Whale game challenge is not a video game. The game is a simple to set of the instructions to a chain letter. But the made viral with social media.
- Social media savvy teens have found this challenge from the different hashtags on the Tumblr, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- The networks like the YouTube and Tumblr are now trying to help the showing suicide prevention groups contacts. The users post on Blue Whale related
- Philipp Budeikin creates the challenges, a 22 years old Russian, who directly handed out the instructions to some This year interview, he said a made the game to “clean society.” The people who participated in it were the “biological waste.” Philipp Budeikin has been jailed in for three years. It remains unclear the who is the current administrator now and how many of people are in this game.
- It gets the name from the beached whales, which get the stranded and die. The reports of the deaths linked to the Blue Whale game is back to the year of 2015, and it started in Russia.