Apps flagged as detrimental to India’s sovereignty, security, and integrity
The Indian government continues to pursue its strategy to ban Chinese apps. This time around, a list of 43 apps was published, including an e-commerce platform app from Alibaba. Yes, now India has banned Aliexpress and other Alibaba apps like WeTV and MangoTV and some dating apps and games.
Aliexpress and other popular Chinese apps are banned in India.
The country’s government claims that new applications are blocked under Section 69A of the Information Technology Act. Authorities say the apps have been flagged as damaging to India’s sovereignty, security, and integrity. After that, the list of banned Chinese applications in India increased to 267 items.
New Apps Blocked by Indian Government:
- Suppliers Mobile App
- Alibaba Workbench
- AliExpress – Smarter Shopping, Better Living
- Alipay Cashier
- Lalamove India – Delivery App
- Drive with Lalamove India
- Snack Video
- CamCard – Business Card Reader
- CamCard – BCR (Western)
- Soul- Follow the soul to find you.
- Chinese Social – Free Online Dating Video App & Chat
- Date in Asia – Dating & Chat For Asian Singles
- WeDate-Dating App
- Free dating app-Singol, start your date!
- Adore App
- TrulyChinese – Chinese Dating App
- TrulyAsian – Asian Dating App
- ChinaLove: a dating app for Chinese singles
- DateMyAge: Chat, Meet, Date Mature Singles Online
- AsianDate: find Asian singles
- FlirtWish: chat with singles
- Guys Only Dating: Gay Chat
- Tubit: Live Streams
- First Love Live- super hot live beauties live online.
- Rela – Lesbian Social Network
- Cashier wallet
- MGTV-HunanTV official TV APP
- WeTV – TV version
- WeTV – Cdrama, Kdrama & More
- WeTV Lite
- Lucky Live-Live Video Streaming App
- Taobao Live
- Identity V
- Island 2: Ashes of Time
- Boxster (Early Access)
- Heroes evolved
- Happy fish
- Jellipop Match-Decorate your dream island
- Munchkin Match: magic home building
- Conquista online ii