EK-Quantum Vector TUF waterblocks for ASUS TUF Radeon RX 6800 (XT) and Radeon RX 6900 XT video cards presented
EK Water Blocks has unveiled EK-Quantum Vector TUF Full Coverage Water Blocks for ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX 6800 (XT) and Radeon RX 6900 XT Graphics Accelerators. The second-generation EK-Quantum Vector water blocks use an Open Split-Flow design with low hydraulic resistance so that the water blocks can be used with less powerful or fast pumps. At the same time, new items will provide high-quality cooling.
At the moment, EK-Quantum Vector TUF water blocks support the following video card models:
- ASUS TUF-RX6800-O16G-Gaming;
- ASUS TUF-RX6800XT-O16G-Gaming;
- ASUS TUF-RX6900XT-O16G-Gaming.The lower part of the water block is made of nickel-plated copper, and the upper part is made of durable acrylic glass. Also available in black opaque plastic (acetal).
All new items are equipped with RGB backlighting. For EK-Quantum Vector TUF water blocks, the manufacturer also offers rear aluminum reinforcing plates, which complement the appearance of the cooling systems and provide additional cooling for the graphics card components located on the rear side of the PCB. Plates are available in black anodized or nickel-plated. The manufacturer offers to purchase the plates separately.
Below you can find a list of recommended prices:
- EK-Quantum Vector TUF RX 6800/6900 D-RGB water block (nickel + acrylic glass) – 174.90 euros;
- EK-Quantum Vector TUF RX 6800/6900 D-RGB waterblock (nickel + acetal) – 169.90 euros;
- EK-Quantum Vector TUF RX 6800/6900 Black Back Plate – € 42.90;
- EK-Quantum Vector TUF RX 6800/6900 Nickel Plated Backplate – € 49.90.
The presented novelties will appear on sale in early May.