Last updated on December 8th, 2022 at 02:54 pm
Shin Megami Tensei III Remaster: Nocturne Released On May 25th – PC Including No Regional Pricing
Publisher Atlus has officially announced a specific release date, and a complete list of target platforms for the upcoming remaster of the Japanese RPG Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne.
As expected, Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster (as the updated version is called) will go on sale on May 25 this year for PS4, Nintendo Switch, and PC (Steam).
By the time the material was published, pre-orders had started on PC and PS4. The prices for both target platforms are the same:
- standard edition – 3579 rubles ( Steam, PS4 );
- extended edition – 4999 rubles ( Steam, PS4 ).
- The extended edition includes early access (from May 21) and a set of additions:
- Maniax Pack – adds Dante from Devil May Cry to the game;
- Chronicle Pack (part of Standard Edition on PS4 and Switch) – Adds Raidu from Devil Summoner to the game.
- Mercy and Expectation Map Pack – Adds two new dungeons;
- Shin Megami Tensei BGM Pack – a set of background music (eight tracks in total) from other parts of the series;
- Merciful Difficulty – Merciful difficulty level.
The remaster differs from the original Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne with updated models and backdrops, an additional difficulty, and free saves, dubbing in English and Japanese.
Among other things, the upcoming release will include all the improvements and fixes released for the Japanese version – at the launch (in October 2020), the game suffered from several technical problems of varying severity.