Nothing OS 2.0.3 firmware released
The Nothing Phone (2) has received the Nothing OS 2.0.3 system update which brings bug fixes and new features including Zomato Glyph Progress. The LED strip on the back allows you to track the progress of food orders on the Zomato app (India only). A new compass widget has also been added.
This firmware adds a new user interface that will appear when the phone enters Pocket Mode, which can prevent you from accidentally touching the device in your pocket. If you go to Settings > Connected Devices > Connection Settings > Enhanced OTG Compatibility, users can connect a USB storage device directly from their smartphone.
Nothing Phone (2) received a compass, support for USB drives, and other functions
- improved screen recording resolution;
- Adjusted the animation speed of the keyboard pop-up window after opening the application;
- improved haptic feedback;
- improved NFC stability;
- improved Bluetooth connection stability in various scenarios;
- The user interface has been slightly tweaked;
- Some minor bugs have been fixed.