Persona 5 Royal, Bloodborne & More Japanese Games Up To 80% Off: New Sale Starts On PS Store
The PlayStation Store has not yet finished a large-scale spring sale, as the new one has already begun. It’s called “Golden Week” and is dedicated to games from Japanese developers and publishers. The promotion will last until May 13, 01:59 Moscow time.
Discounts within the sale reach 80%. Among the cheaper goods, there are many hits from yesteryear, including NieR: Automata, Undertale, and The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope. Among the exclusives on sale are Persona 5 Royal and Bloodborne.
Some promotional items are listed below (all prices are in rubles):
- Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization – 536;
- Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker Deluxe Edition – 779;
- Undertale – 748;
- The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope – 1379;
- Persona 5 Royal – 1,749
- Bloodborne – 779;
- NieR: Automata Game of the YoRHa Edition – 1149;
- SoulCalibur VI: Deluxe Edition – 1179;
- Final Fantasy IX Digital Edition – 749;
- The Last Guardian – 1249;
- Balan Wonderworld – 2344;
- First of the North Star: Lost Paradise – 599.