AirPods turned out to be resistant to acid


If you can’t find your AirPods, you may have just eaten them

Thanks to a curious incident that happened to one of the AirPods Pro users, a previously unknown feature of Apple headphones was revealed.


On June 14, 2023, Moe Kennedy found herself in an unusual situation when she accidentally swallowed one of her AirPods Pro headphones while sleeping. What started as a strange dream turned into an unforgettable trip to the emergency room.

Around 3 a.m., Kennedy suddenly woke up, realizing she appeared to have swallowed one of her AirPods Pro. The woman and her mother decided to exercise caution and not self-medicate by going to the nearest emergency room at Covington Medical Center.

AirPods turned out to be resistant to acid

Staff at the center were surprised to learn that the AirPods Pro were still working. Kennedy’s mother was able to connect to them, hear the sounds of her stomach and her daughter’s laughter.

After performing a CT scan, the medical team discovered that the earpiece had moved deeper and was stuck in a dangerous position. To avoid consequences, the woman was taken to the hospital by ambulance and underwent an emergency endoscopy. After the procedure, she woke up in perfect order; the swallowed earphone, which spent 9 hours in gastric juice, remained intact. Mo Kennedy said:


Overall, I would 100% recommend the AirPods Pro, but I 1000% don’t recommend eating them. I’m just happy I’m ok and laughing at the fact that I accidentally tested their stomach acid resistance for at least 9 hours.

Don’t forget to leave us a comment below and let us know what you think! Share Our Website for Technology News , Health News , Latest Smartphones , Mobiles , Games , LifeStyle , USA News & Much more...