Cyberpunk 2077 PS4 scores 2/10 after 2000 Metacritic reviews

0
325

Cyberpunk 2077 topped the charts immediately after release and became the most popular game on Twitch

Yesterday, the popular aggregator Metacritic began publishing reviews of real buyers of the console version of the fantasy role-playing game Cyberpunk 2077, which are mostly very negative about the game.

Cyberpunk 2077 PS4 scores
Cyberpunk 2077 PS4 scores

Cyberpunk 2077 PS4 scores 2/10 after 2000 Metacritic reviews

At the moment, the user rating of the PS4 version of the game on Metacritic is 2/10 (about 2000 reviews). The computer version has 6.2 / 10 (over 4,000 reviews), while critics rated the game at 9/10. The first review of the console version was published by the French gaming edition Jeuxvideo.com, which rated the project at 3.5 / 10.

By the time of the actual launch, Cyberpunk 2077 had already become a very successful project: the revenue from sales of all copies amounted to about $ 500 million. In addition, as reported by BusinessInsider, Cyberpunk 2077 has topped the sales charts in various countries and has also become the most-watched video game on the popular streaming service Twitch. At some point, the number of viewers of Cyberpunk 2077 broadcasts exceeded 1 million people.

Earlier it was reported that in the popular gaming service Steam, the new game Cyberpunk 2077 set a record for the number of simultaneous gamers. Over the past few days, about a million people were simultaneously in the game. This data is only for the PC version of the game on Steam, and Cyberpunk 2077 was also released on GOG and the Epic Games Store.

The developers reported that 59% of pre-orders came from the PC version of Cyberpunk 2077. The remaining 41% came from the owners of PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Pro, Xbox One, Xbox One X, as well as PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.

Also Read:   Samsung promises One UI 6.0 will roll out faster than previous updates