Android 12 presentation will take place on May 18
Google has released a new beta version of the Android 12 operating system, which contains many fixes. Android Developer Preview 2.2. intended for developers who need to prepare their applications for the release of the final version.
New Android 12 Beta Contains Lots of Fixes
Compared to the previous version released in mid-March, Android Developer Preview 2.2 has been improved in many ways:
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the Settings app to crash when the user tried to access Bluetooth settings
- We fixed an issue resulting in widgets being removed from the home screen after the user installed an update
- We fixed an issue resulting in low Bluetooth call quality notifications appearing even though the call quality has not currently changed
- Fixed an issue resulting in Wi-Fi passwords not being saved in some cases
- We fixed an issue resulting in a notification shadow being activated when typing on the on-screen keyboard
- We fixed an issue with Codec 2.0 that could cause apps to crash on some devices.
- Fixed an issue that could cause videos to be encoded incorrectly when published
In addition, this assembly contains the April security patch for the Android operating system. Pixel 4a 5G and Pixel 5 users report that smartphones run significantly faster after installing the update.
Google has officially confirmed that the annual Google I / O Developers Conference 2021 will take place from May 18 to May 20.