Solutions based on MediaTek Genio 700 will go on sale in the second quarter of 2023
Ahead of the Consumer Electronic Show 2023, MediaTek has unveiled its latest SoC for IoT devices, the MediaTek Genio 700. It is designed for smart home, smart retail, and industrial IoT.
The single-chip system is manufactured according to the norms of a 6-nanometer technological process. She received two Cortex-A78 cores operating at a frequency of 2.2 GHz, and six Corte-A55 cores with a frequency of 2.0 GHz. The MediaTek Genio 700 delivers up to 4K resolution at 60 fps and contains an image processor.
Other MediaTek Genio 700 features include:
- Support for PCIe 2.0, USB 3.2 Gen1 and MIPI-CSI camera interface;
- Dual screen support (FullHD and 4K), support AV1, VP9, H.265 and H.264;
- 10-year service life in a wide temperature range;
- ARM SystemReady certification for standard and easy platform integration;
- ARM PSA certified for enhanced security.
Solutions based on MediaTek Genio 700 will go on sale in the second quarter of 2023.