Benefits of Tulsi for Skin: Ayurveda also believes in the power of Tulsi leaves, apply like this and increase the glow within 7 days
Beauty Benefits Of Tulsi : In our country, Tulsi is not only seen as a plant, but it is also associated with religious sentiments. Not only this, but it is being used in Ayurveda for the treatment of many diseases for thousands of years in India. Its medicinal properties make it beneficial not only for the body but also for the skin. Tulsi is leprosy and vermin. It is a powerful antimicrobial, which helps in curing many skin related diseases and problems and keeps it healthy. This is the reason why everyone must include it in their skin care routine in some way or the other. We are going to tell you some such methods, which will help in making your skin healthy and glowing.
- Take basil and neem leaves and soak them overnight after washing them.
- Grind them in the morning and make a paste.
- Add a little honey to the paste and apply the mix evenly on the face.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Apply it every morning on a clean face. Within seven days you will see less acne.
- Make a paste by grinding basil leaves. It should be at least one tablespoon.
- Add one teaspoon of coarsely ground oats to it.
- Add a pinch of turmeric and add a teaspoon of honey.
- Applying the mix on the face, scrub it for about 2-3 minutes , then leave it for 15 minutes.
- Do not use it more than three times a week.
to remove dark spots
- Mix basil paste and orange peel and lentil powder in a bowl as needed.
- Add one teaspoon rose water and one teaspoon lemon juice to it.
- Add a pinch of turmeric powder to the mix.
- Apply the paste on the areas where there are black spots. It can be applied on the face as well as other parts of the body.
- With continuous use, the dark spots will start getting lighter and the glow will start increasing.
- You can use Tulsi toner to keep your skin healthy. It can be easily prepared at home.
- Take water in a vessel and put washed basil leaves in it.
- Once the water comes to a boil, let it boil further on a sim flame for about 5 minutes.
- Allow the basil water to cool and then filter it.
- Pour the prepared toner into a spray bottle. It can be used daily.
(Disclaimer: This article is for general information only. It cannot be a substitute for any medicine or treatment in any way. Always consult your doctor for more details.)