Selling worse than From Software game 3 years ago
Marvel’s Spider-Man Miles Morales fails to break streak of unsuccessful PlayStation exclusive launches on PC
On November 18, Marvel’s Spider-Man Miles Morales was released on PC via Steam. As with Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection and Sackboy: A Big Adventure, the launch isn’t very big.
Spider Man Miles Morales game for pc
Peak online Marvel’s Spider-Man Miles Morales was only 13539 players. The Uncharted collection has a slightly lower record – 10851 , while Sackboy has 610 people at all.
This is the third unsuccessful launch of a Sony PlayStation exclusive on PC compared to Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered which peaked online at 66436 or God of War (2018) with 73529 .
Valve has published a list of the most profitable products for the period from November 14 to 20, and it turned out that Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered was outperformed by Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (2019), which is now sold at a 50% discount.
- Steam Deck
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II
- Warhammer 40,000: Darktide
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II – Upgrade to Vault Edition Package
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II – Vault Edition
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice – GOTY Edition
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales
- Nobody – The Turnaround
- Warhammer 40,000: Darktide – Imperial Edition
- American Truck Simulator