One has not yet been announced for Android
Video service YouTube has announced changes to the paid Premium subscription. As part of these changes, users will receive five new or improved features.
YouTube’s 1080p Premium mode is coming to iOS, but not to Andorid.
1. The function of forming a queue for watching videos is now available on smartphones and tablets.
2. The Meet Live Sharing feature allows Android device users to have video calls in Google Meet, where all meeting participants can watch the same YouTube video together. At the same time, members can use iOS devices, and the availability of the function for them does not depend on the presence of a Premium subscription.
3. The function to continue watching videos is now available on different devices from Android, iOS and PC. That is, you can stop the video on one device and continue watching on another.
4. Thanks to the Smart Downloads function, the service automatically adds recommended videos to the user’s library while he is connected to the Internet, so that they can then be watched offline.
5. In the coming weeks, YouTube promises to launch a mode of improved video quality in Full HD resolution, but, interestingly, only for iOS. Later, this feature will also appear for the browser player, but for some reason, the developers do not say anything about Android.